ESD Installations and Testing Services
ESD Installations and Testing Services: ILS provides expert testing and compliance verification of ESD protective equipment and materials to meet your specific ESD program needs, including ANSI/ESD S20.20 compliance.
ILS ESD Testing provides:
- Reduced risk of ESD damage to your engineered or manufactured products
- Compliance with ANSI/ESD S20.20 - Control Program, ANSI/ESD STM 7.1 - Floor Materials, ANSI/ESD S541 – Packaging Materials
- Evidence of ESD testing - pass/fail labels applied by ILS technicians
- Program management by ESDA Certified Professional Program Manager
- Documented test procedures to ensure consistent and comprehensive testing at every location
- Equipment remediation and repair services
- ESD Testing To Meet Your Needs
Prior to an ESD testing assignment, our certified ILS technicians perform an on-site evaluation of your facilities, program objectives, and testing requirements. ILS will then create a customized ESD testing program tailored to your organizational needs.
ILS ESD Testing includes:
- ESD testing using current national ESD requirements and specifications
- Floor test (if ESD floor exists)
- Benches, chairs, racks, and mobile carts test
- Affix pass/fail labels to all tested objects
- Completion of test summary report and any required floor maps
- Completion of certificate if required
Contact Us Today to discuss your ESD testing needs.